Round 3205 need more praav

Mike Shefler

Oct 24, 2021, 12:35:36 PM10/24/21
to Dixonary
Do far I have defs from Barrs, Madnick, E Mallach, Keating, Bourne, Naylor, Embler and Lodge. I am extending the deadline to Monday, 10AM EDT. Send to stamps at salsgiver dot com.

France International/Mike Shefler

Oct 24, 2021, 12:36:36 PM10/24/21
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
And Fein.

On 10/24/2021 12:35 PM, 'Mike Shefler' via Dixonary wrote:
Do far I have defs from Barrs, Madnick, E Mallach, Keating, Bourne, Naylor, Embler and Lodge. I am extending the deadline to Monday, 10AM EDT. Send to stamps at salsgiver dot com. --
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Dixonary" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dixonary/f0baba76-3577-49de-aad6-b63d74aa960cn%40googlegroups.com.