Round 3031: New Woid GRUBBLE

Daniel B. Widdis

Nov 27, 2019, 9:43:18 PM11/27/19
to Dixonary
I'm posting this in a rush as we're about to have our "Friendsgiving" dinner... since we and our friends are all traveling tomorrow on the holiday we're eating our grub tonight!

Accordingly, Da Woid for the 2019 Thanksgiving holiday weekend is:

*** GRUBBLE ***

Please send me your fabulous, fanciful, fake, fictitious, fairy-tale, fabricated, false, fantastical, forged, fabled, far fetched, fraudulent, flim flam, feigned, fanatical, and figmental definitions for GRUBBLE by email to widdis (AT) dixonary (DOT) net

Including GRUBBLE and/or 3031 in your subject line will reduce the chances that I'll miss your submission. So will sending it to my dixonary dot net address!

Given the Thanksgiving holiday in the US tomorrow, I'm setting an extra long deadline of 8am PST Saturday, November 30, about 60 hours from now.  I hope those of you in other time zones can convert appropriately.

Johnb - co.uk

Nov 28, 2019, 3:35:15 AM11/28/19
to dixo...@googlegroups.com

grubble: the act of grubbling