defs received for SHABRACK

Dave Cunningham

Mar 12, 2020, 10:59:42 AM3/12/20
to Dixonary
As of now I have defs from Barrs, Bourne, Carson, Lodge, McGill. and awaiting one from Mallach.

The mail app is flaky as all get out - my iPad gets messages missing on my iPhone again.  Still six defs is disheartening.  Please send more defs - use fake names if you need to :)

Dave

Judy Madnick

Mar 12, 2020, 11:09:23 AM3/12/20
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
I'll resend mine.

Judy

As of now I have defs from Barrs, Bourne, Carson, Lodge, McGill. and awaiting one from Mallach.

The mail app is flaky as all get out - my iPad gets messages missing on my iPhone again.  Still six defs is disheartening.  Please send more defs - use fake names if you need to :)

Dave

Dave Cunningham

Mar 12, 2020, 11:17:22 AM3/12/20
to Dixonary
Dixon and Madnick confirmed now

Dave

Dave Cunningham

Mar 12, 2020, 11:50:36 AM3/12/20
to Dixonary

As of now I have defs from Barrs, Bourne, Carson, Lodge, McGill. Madnick, Naylor, Widdis and awaiting one from Mallach.

The mail app is flaky as all get out - my iPad gets messages missing on my iPhone again.  Still six defs is disheartening.  Please send more defs - use fake names if you need to :)

Dave

Note this is updated

Debbie

Mar 12, 2020, 2:22:44 PM3/12/20
to Dixonary
You should now have mine.

~Bending under the weight of His mercies~

Through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. Through Him everyone who believes is justified from everything you could not be justified from by the Law of Moses (Acts 13:38-39)

Shani Naylor

Mar 12, 2020, 3:11:05 PM3/12/20
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
Looks like you have mine now, so I won't resend.

Ryan McGill

Mar 12, 2020, 3:56:57 PM3/12/20
to Dixonary
I'm afraid mine took all my creative juices. I await the ribbing once definitions are revealed.

. . . I just realized the term "creative juices" might be more euphemism than metaphor. I'm not sure how I feel about that.

Ryan