Rd. 3052: Froe progress

nancygoat

Feb 22, 2020, 1:20:35 AM2/22/20
to Dixonary
Hi all,

I now have great definitions from 11 players -- which came in, as pointed out by Efrem, to three different email accounts of mine. (Two you had and a new one that I requested defs go to.  Most of you actually sent them where I requested: nancyshe...@gmail.com) Hope it was too confusing.  I'm looking at all my accounts.

If your name is not here, be sure to resend or get on the stick.

McGill, Debbie, lodge, mallach, shefler, carson, barrs, bourne, cunningham, madnick.

Deadline 2 p.m. EST Saturday, although I will not be able to post right away.

Nancy