Round 3226 MEDRINACKS Remider

Tim Lodge

Jan 23, 2022, 4:43:19 PM1/23/22
to Dixonary
With about 19½ hours to go, I've now received defs of the word MEDRINACKS from the following 5 players:

          Judy Madnick, Efrem Mallach, Shani Naylor, Mike Shefler, Dan Widdis.

I've also had defs of DRAISINE from Johnny Barrs and Deborah Fein, and I will use those for MEDRINACKS unless they submit new ones.

We could definitely do wth a few more, so if your name isn't here, please send me a def by email to d...@timlodge.co.uk before the deadline of:

        17:00 UTC/GMT on Monday 24th January in London
        18:00 CET in France and the Netherlands
        12:00 Midday EST in New York
         9:00 AM PST in California
        06:00 NZST  on Tuesday 25th in New Zealand

--  Tim L

Tim Lodge

Jan 24, 2022, 6:54:58 AM1/24/22
to Dixonary
With about 5 hours to go, I've now received defs of the word MEDRINACKS from the following 9 players:

          Johnny Barrs, Ann Druce, Debbie Embler, Paul Keating, Judy Madnick, Efrem Mallach, Shani Naylor, Mike Shefler, and Dan Widdis.

I've also had a def of DRAISINE from Deborah Fein, and I will use it for MEDRINACKS unless she submits a new one.

There's room for plenty more, so if your name isn't here, please send me a def by email to d...@timlodge.co.uk before the deadline of: