Round 3085 QUINSELL Reminder

Tim Lodge

Jul 2, 2020, 5:34:01 AM7/2/20
to Dixonary
With about 11½ hours to go, I've received defs of the word QUINSELL from the following 7 players:

         Johnny Barrs, Tim Bourne, Chris Carson, Paul Keating, Judy Madnick, Efrem Mallach, and Dan Widdis.

There's room for plenty more, so if your name isn't here, please send me a def by email to d...@timlodge.co.uk before the deadline of:

          22:00 BST on Thursday 2nd July, which is:
          23:00 CET
          21:00 GMT/UTC
           5:00 PM EDT
           2:00 PAM PDT
          09:00 NZST on Friday in New Zealand

--  Tim L

Tim Lodge

Jul 2, 2020, 11:09:58 AM7/2/20
to Dixonary
With about 6 hours to go, I've now received defs of the word QUINSELL from the following 11 players:

         Johnny Barrs, Tim Bourne, Chris Carson, Dave Cunningham, Debbie Embler, Paul Keating, Judy Madnick, Alan Mallach, Efrem Mallach, Mike Shefler, and Dan Widdis