Replacement word: HIANT

Dave Cunningham

Nov 12, 2019, 8:08:12 AM11/12/19
to Dixonary
Only five defs have made it to me - and 2 were DQ!

Ergo New Word: HIANT

Please send fake defs to me at cunn5393  through bellsouth dot net  before Thursday morning 14 Nov at 7 a.m. EST.

Sorry.

Dave

Efrem Mallach

Nov 12, 2019, 8:46:36 AM11/12/19
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
HIANT: a greeting for your father’s or mother’s sister or sister-in-law.

Efrem/nad

Sent from my iPhone

Debbie

Nov 12, 2019, 8:48:27 AM11/12/19
to Dixonary

Debbie

Nov 12, 2019, 8:49:53 AM11/12/19
to Dixonary
Being Southern, I resemble that remark 😄

Dave Cunningham

Efrem G Mallach

Nov 12, 2019, 11:47:21 AM11/12/19
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
Yes, but the sisters-in-law I had in mind were their brothers' wives.

Efrem

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dixonary/c5f16a1c-fd58-4b64-bc00-d2c5a1bbc187%40googlegroups.com.

Ryan McGill

Nov 13, 2019, 12:42:17 PM11/13/19
to Dixonary
A kiand of healp Mianneasoatans uase whean an answear ias noat foarthcoamiang.

NAD, OBVS