Round 3120: BATSOME [Announcement]

Paul Keating

Nov 14, 2020, 10:41:53 AM11/14/20
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
The word for Round 3120 is

BATSOME

Capitalization is not significant.

Please let me have your adventuresome, blundersome, cumbersome, doubtsome, ..., and so on all the way up to wearisome definitions for batsome to the email address
dixo...@boargules.com by the deadline, which is Monday 16 November at 16h30 Central European Time, or just under 48 hours from time of posting, other times for other places here.

--
Paul Keating
Soustons, Nouvelle Aquitaine, France

Efrem G Mallach

Nov 14, 2020, 11:00:43 AM11/14/20
to 'France International/Mike Shefler' via Dixonary
BATSOME: What you do to pitches while standing at the plate in baseball. (You also miss some and watch some go by.)

Efrem/nad

Dave Cunningham

Nov 16, 2020, 8:44:42 AM11/16/20
to Dixonary
Gooogle has messed up again. I am going to try again. ARGHH!

Hero’s fall Cunningham

Nov 16, 2020, 8:55:39 AM11/16/20
to Dixonary
OK - "NEW Groups" has messed me up completely so I can send no private messages to folks by email now - and I have me grandson's nickname here. This has now happened three times .....

Dave