Round 3220 new word PRESTINGOLVA

Mike Shefler

Dec 28, 2021, 6:43:01 PM12/28/21
to Dixonary
The word for round 3220 shall be

*** PRESTINGOLVA ***

Email me (stamps at salsgiver dot com, or stampsbythemes at gmail dot com) your fake defs, DQs, etc no later than 10 AM, EST, Thursday December 30.

Efrem G Mallach

Dec 28, 2021, 7:06:30 PM12/28/21
to 'Mike Shefler' via Dixonary
Interesting word, Mike. I've seen shirts pressed in ironing machines, I've seen flowers pressed in thick books, I've see sandwiches pressed in panini makers, I've even seen computers pressed into service as paperweights - but, until now, I've never seen anything prestingolva. I suppose it would be possible if you have enough golva, though the result might not be pleasant.

Efrem (Who would say this is a NAD, but won't because it isn't even remotely a definition. Or perhaps the concept of "nad" covers that as well.)

Debbie Embler

Dec 28, 2021, 7:32:11 PM12/28/21
to Dixonary
Sounds like a Russian skater to me. Maybe she was pressed into something.

--
~Bending under the weight of His mercies~
For by one sacrifice Jesus has made perfect forever those who are being made holy. --Hebrews 10:14

Tim B

Dec 29, 2021, 5:10:08 AM12/29/21
to 'Mike Shefler' via Dixonary
ice-fishing [Fin.]

Best wishes,
Tim Bourne.

Tim B

Dec 29, 2021, 5:11:32 AM12/29/21
to 'Mike Shefler' via Dixonary
Oops!

Def sent by reply, which works for everyone except Mike. I'll try again, since I expect that went to
the list.

Best wishes,
Tim Bourne.

Debbie Embler

Dec 29, 2021, 8:02:46 AM12/29/21
to Dixonary
You haven't had a crown in a long time.

Judy Madnick

Dec 29, 2021, 8:05:37 AM12/29/21
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
CROWNED!

Mike Shefler

Dec 30, 2021, 11:34:40 AM12/30/21
to Dixonary
So far I have definitions from Barrs, Emallach, Keating, Naylor, Bourne, Druce, Embler, Widdis and Shepherdson. I'd like to get a few more so I am extending the deadline until 10 AM EST, Friday December 31.

You know the drill.

Judy Madnick

Dec 30, 2021, 11:38:44 AM12/30/21
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
Oops! Thanks for the warning.

Dec 30, 2021, 4:41:16 PM12/30/21
to Dixonary
I sent my definition to <sta...@salsgiver.com>, Mike.

Judy Madnick

Dec 30, 2021, 6:18:38 PM12/30/21
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
And, Mike, I hope you received my definition!

Judy Madnick

Dec 30, 2021, 6:22:54 PM12/30/21
to dixo...@googlegroups.com