Rnd 3003 - GARBOIL

Christopher Carson

Jul 31, 2019, 7:07:58 AM7/31/19
to The Intrepid Dixonists

For once I’m in a position to conveniently deal.  Now if I can just get the Coryphæus work arounds going …

Barring a rash of DQs, the word for round 3003 will be

*

***

*****

*******

*********

***********

*************

*************** G A R B O I L

*************

***********

*********

********

******

****

***

*

Capitalization is not significant.

Please submit your fake definitions for this word, by _email_, on or before the deadline, which is 5:30 PM EDT on Friday, August 2, 2019, or

2:30 PM PDT .

If you are DQ, please advise soonest so I can dig out another word.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Efrem Mallach

Jul 31, 2019, 9:34:46 AM7/31/19
to Christopher Carson, The Intrepid Dixonists
What you should use when your clothing squeaks.

Efrem/nad

Sent from my iPhone

Debbie

Jul 31, 2019, 3:03:05 PM7/31/19