ROUND 3144 - KANTIKOY - RESULTS

Judy Madnick

Feb 21, 2021, 10:15:55 AM2/21/21
to Dixo...@googlegroups.com

Efrem Mallach, with 6 natural points, is the next dealer. Here are the results in table form as a .jpg and also attached as a .pdf file.

Sorry I spelled your name incorrectly in the results, Efrem, but after saving as a .pdf and a .jpg, I decided it was easier to apologize than to correct everything. LOL!

I had a D0 going until Shani voted (the last vote received). Oh, well. It's a lot better than some rounds I've dealt! Take it away, Efrem!

round 3144 - kantikoy1.jpg
rOUND 3144 - KANTIKOY.pdf

Efrem G Mallach

Feb 21, 2021, 10:28:36 AM2/21/21
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, Judy. There actually are three antiphons in a Greek Orthodox service. They really do involve chanting selections from Psalms. Of course, they have no connection to kantikoys, but it seemed reasonable to suggest that they might.

New word coming soon!

Efrem

<round 3144 - kantikoy1.jpg><rOUND 3144 - KANTIKOY.pdf>

Tim Bourne

Feb 21, 2021, 11:32:58 AM2/21/21
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
> There actually are three antiphons in a Greek Orthodox service. They really do involve chanting
> selections from Psalms. Of course, they have no connection to kantikoys, but it seemed reasonable to
> suggest that they might.

I thought the same, Tim, and the word is rather similar to canticle, hence my definition #10.

Well donw!

Best wishes,
Tim Bourne.