new word soon

Dave Cunningham

Dec 27, 2019, 10:21:39 AM12/27/19
to Dixonary
Been under the weather a bit - but new word very soon

I was surprised my fake def (based on the "th" bit being English-ish, was real!

Dave

Debbie

Dec 27, 2019, 10:23:31 AM12/27/19
to Dixonary
Get well soon/take your time.

~Bending under the weight of His mercies~

The God Who created everything there is, is also rich in mercy and love towards us.  But man’s sinfulness has separated us from God.Sin is missing the mark of being 100% holy as God is holy—His will for us.  God demonstrated His love by becoming like us, only perfectly, living, walking, teaching, healing, among us, and then dying publicly and finally rising from the dead 3 days later. This sacrificial death PAID for our sins and CREDITS us with His righteousness when we believe in Him and what He did. By 100% relying on Messiah’s work and not our own good deeds, He saves us and gives us eternal life. For the wages of sin is death, but the Gift of God is eternal life through Jesus  the Lord.Would you accept this Jesus into your life and His forgiveness of your sin?

Efrem G Mallach

Dec 27, 2019, 10:38:05 AM12/27/19
to Dixonary
Thanks for this note, Dave. I was just about to take my role as your understudy seriously and dig up a word.

Hope it's just "under the weather" and that you feel better soon! I'm sure we can all wait. If you think dealing will be a problem, LMK.

Efrem