My new word

Judy Madnick

Jun 5, 2022, 3:26:41 PM6/5/22
to Dixo...@googlegroups.com
I think maybe Google thought my new word wasn't a "nice" one, even though it was perfectly fine. I've sent it now three times, but it's not going through to the group site.

If this message goes through to the site, I'll find another word. What's so annoying is that I spent a ridiculous amount of time yesterday looking for a new word!

Judy

Chowie

Jun 5, 2022, 5:42:52 PM6/5/22
to Dixonary
Judy, since we're getting these messages, try posting the word with spaces between the letters like T H I S. That may trick google. Or not.

~Bending under the weight of His mercies~
 The words of Zechariah the Prophet, “And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on Me, the One they have pierced, and they will mourn for Him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for Him as one grieves for a firstborn son."

Judy Madnick

Jun 5, 2022, 6:25:12 PM6/5/22
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
Well, I posted a newer word, and that didn't work either. I don't seem to be blocked, but let me try one more thing using your idea for the entire subject line.

Judy

Jun 5, 2022, 6:42:31 PM6/5/22
to Dixonary
Judy,

I see 5 of your messages in the spam folder.  There are two separate words there. Which one do you want me to "deal"?

Judy Madnick

Jun 5, 2022, 6:44:00 PM6/5/22
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
Well, at this point I guess it's best to use the second one.

But the question is why the messages ended up in the spam folder!

Judy