D. Cunningham

Debbie

Dec 28, 2019, 8:17:19 AM12/28/19
to Dixonary
Still no gmail from him? Do we send our defs to his other email?

Efrem G Mallach

Dec 28, 2019, 12:06:44 PM12/28/19
to Dixonary
That's what I'm going to do if we don't hear back by this evening (US eastern time).

Efrem

Judy M.

Dec 28, 2019, 1:03:12 PM12/28/19
to Dixonary - Google Groups
That's what I did.

Judy

Debbie

Dec 28, 2019, 1:41:57 PM12/28/19
to Dixonary
Has he even given us a word? I don't see one. Yikes.

Judy Madnick

Dec 28, 2019, 1:47:48 PM12/28/19
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
PELORIA

Dec 28, 2019, 2:12:20 PM12/28/19
to dixo...@googlegroups.com

Debbie

Dec 28, 2019, 4:16:17 PM12/28/19
to Dixonary
Thank you, Judy. I have officially sent in my fake def also. I'm beginning to worry, however, that Dave has gotten very ill.

--
~Bending under the weight of His mercies~

The God Who created everything there is, is also rich in mercy and love towards us.  But man’s sinfulness has separated us from God.Sin is missing the mark of being 100% holy as God is holy—His will for us.  God demonstrated His love by becoming like us, only perfectly, living, walking, teaching, healing, among us, and then dying publicly and finally rising from the dead 3 days later. This sacrificial death PAID for our sins and CREDITS us with His righteousness when we believe in Him and what He did. By 100% relying on Messiah’s work and not our own good deeds, He saves us and gives us eternal life. For the wages of sin is death, but the Gift of God is eternal life through Jesus  the Lord.Would you accept this Jesus into your life and His forgiveness of your sin?

Judy Madnick

Dec 28, 2019, 4:25:58 PM12/28/19
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
I sure hope not! We do have his phone number if someone wants to give him a shout.

Still no gmail from him? Do we send our defs to his other email?

Stephen Dixon

Dec 28, 2019, 8:12:01 PM12/28/19
to Dixonary Group
That sounds as if it could be an email he set up for collecting definitions.

I also have cun...@bellsouth.net

--
Stephen Dixon
email: steved...@gmail.com

With the right music, you either forget everything...OR, you remember everything.

Judy Madnick

Dec 28, 2019, 9:31:20 PM12/28/19
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
On our player list, I don't have that as a gmail address. I have it going...elsewhere.

Judy

Dec 28, 2019, 9:35:15 PM12/28/19
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
On our list I have that with a different number after "cunn."

As someone else said (Debbie?), I'm getting worried about him also, as he mentioned being under the weather. Has anyone tried calling him?

Judy

Stephen Dixon

Dec 28, 2019, 9:37:48 PM12/28/19
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
Oops! Good catch, I mistyped. It should be:

Judy M.

Dec 28, 2019, 9:57:00 PM12/28/19
to Dixonary - Google Groups
He usually avoids typing his entire address in messages because this is a public group. For example, he'll use "at" instead of "@."

Judy

Judy

Stephen Dixon

Dec 29, 2019, 8:17:42 AM12/29/19
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
Well, I know of no way to kill that message, at this point.

Judy Madnick

Dec 29, 2019, 8:48:14 AM12/29/19
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
In my case, the email address of the sender appears in the header, so it probably wouldn't make much difference if our email address is included within a message. Has anyone noticed an increase in spam to the address they use for Dixonary? I do receive spam on a daily basis, but gmail is great at sending it to my spam folder, and the quantity remains quite stable. I just know that several players avoid including their email address in the message, including David.

Judy

Dec 29, 2019, 11:33:43 AM12/29/19
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
Scary! Hope you're feeling much better now.

Judy

Dec 29, 2019, 6:19:53 PM12/29/19
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
Did anyone try to contact Dave? How much overdue are we? Maybe we should move on to a new round.

Daniel B Widdis

Dec 29, 2019, 6:27:09 PM12/29/19
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
Well you do now!

Sent from my iPhone

Judy M.

Dec 29, 2019, 6:27:18 PM12/29/19
to Dixonary - Google Groups
Dave posted the definitions and we're playing!

Stephen Dixon

Dec 29, 2019, 6:28:23 PM12/29/19
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
Dave put up a message with definitions earlier today.

Check your email.

Shani Naylor

Dec 29, 2019, 6:29:14 PM12/29/19
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
Sorry! I'm on holiday & have been having wifi issues. Got it now!