Last Call for Voting

Debbie Embler

Oct 7, 2021, 8:15:06 PM10/7/21
to Dixonary
Drink up.

--
~Bending under the weight of His mercies~
For by one sacrifice Jesus has made perfect forever those who are being made holy. --Hebrews 10:14

Johnb - co.uk

Oct 8, 2021, 5:38:57 AM10/8/21
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
If I hadn't already voted then I'd have a #11 (as the only drink there)
JohnnyB

Debbie Embler

Oct 8, 2021, 9:07:50 AM10/8/21
to Dixonary
JohnnyB, you have already voted. Put that glass down. 😀

Efrem G Mallach

Oct 8, 2021, 9:11:29 AM10/8/21
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
If we had to stop drinking as soon as we vote, I suspect there would be far fewer early votes.

Efrem

Paul Keating

Oct 8, 2021, 9:23:48 AM10/8/21
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
Now that is the best excuse for waiting to make a late strategic vote.