New Word/Round 3063 -- Optriculum

Debbie

Apr 2, 2020, 5:22:44 PM4/2/20
to Dixonary
I have awakened from slumber and come forth with

Send me your best fakes before Saturday, April 4th, at 12:00 pm, Eastern Time/NYC. If I do not acknowledge your definition privately, make sure you mention that you've sent it here publicly so I can check under the rocks.

The usual rules apply. Now go forth!

--
~Bending under the weight of His mercies~

Through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you. Through Him everyone who believes is justified from everything you could not be justified from by the Law of Moses (Acts 13:38-39)