RND 3258 OVER BOGIE

John Barrs

Jun 16, 2022, 1:07:24 PM6/16/22
to Named as Dixon Group
I am delaying the posting of the defs for a couple of hours ao there is still time to submit your offerings

JohnnyB

Chowie

Jun 16, 2022, 1:20:54 PM6/16/22
to Dixonary
Can you confirm from whom you received definitions? I never received one IF you sent one. Thanks!

On Thu, Jun 16, 2022 at 1:07 PM John Barrs <jo...@john-barrs.co.uk> wrote:
I am delaying the posting of the defs for a couple of hours ao there is still time to submit your offerings

JohnnyB

~Bending under the weight of His mercies~
 The words of Zechariah the Prophet, “And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on Me, the One they have pierced, and they will mourn for Him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for Him as one grieves for a firstborn son."