RND 3245 New Word BADGER

John Barrs

Apr 14, 2022, 5:06:51 AM4/14/22
to Named as Dixon Group

Dear people

my first  five words were all previously played  so this is a sixth attempt -

BADGER

This is not the animal

Please submit DQs or definitions to me johnb.at.john-barrs.co.uk

Trying to avoid entanglement in the belief systems associated with this weekend I have decided on a longish submission time and would like defs by 4pm Saturday 16th BST (and other places appropriately)

--
JohnnyB

France International/Mike Shefler

Apr 14, 2022, 9:08:18 AM4/14/22
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
Or the verb, I presume.

John Barrs

Apr 14, 2022, 9:22:19 AM4/14/22
to Efrem G Mallach, Named as Dixon Group
Sorry about this...unthinking me

BADGER is not an animal nor is it the verb (or associated noun) meaning to pester someone

JohnnyB

On Thu, 14 Apr 2022 at 12:53, Efrem G Mallach <efrem....@gmail.com> wrote:
John,

Could you also perhaps confirm that it's not the verb that means, more or less, to annoy?

If it is, I'm DQ, as are I suspect several others. If it's not, I haven't the vaguest idea what it might be. Either way, def coming when I think it up.

Thanks,

Efrem

Efrem G Mallach

Apr 14, 2022, 9:59:18 AM4/14/22