Round 3020 update

Shani Naylor

Oct 13, 2019, 3:56:05 AM10/13/19
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

With about 10 hours to go, I have received fake defs from these players: Judy M, Efrem M, Mike S, Johnny B, Dave C & Dan W. There's plenty of room for more, so keep the defs flowing in. Our word is LOCKS-AND-LICE.

Get back to me if you've emailed me and your name doesn't appear on this list.

cheers
Shani

Shani Naylor

Oct 13, 2019, 2:30:33 PM10/13/19
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
I'm going to extend the deadline by a few hours and see if we can rustle up a few more defs.

Debbie

Oct 13, 2019, 3:29:52 PM10/13/19
to Dixonary
Shani, did you receive mine? Sent it about 6 hours ago.

~Bending under the weight of His mercies~

This life is temporary. This life is short.  When this life is over, our bodies will die and become empty shells, but our souls will continue to live forever.  Where will the “real you” live?  Will you live for all eternity separated from God?  Or will you spend eternity in the presence of God in heaven?   Learn more so you can make your most important decision:
http://www.godlife.com/gospel/  and  http://www.godlife.com/en/about-christianity

Shani Naylor

Oct 13, 2019, 3:47:58 PM10/13/19
to dixo...@googlegroups.com