Resubscribe?

Efrem G Mallach

Jan 9, 2020, 9:12:53 PM1/9/20
to Dixonary
If everyone gets this, I resubscribed successfully.

Efrem

Shani Naylor

Jan 9, 2020, 9:25:19 PM1/9/20
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
Sorry Efrem, I've got this:

from:'Efrem G Mallach' via Dixonary <dixo...@googlegroups.com>
reply-to:dixo...@googlegroups.com
to:Dixonary <dixo...@googlegroups.com>
date:Jan 10, 2020, 3:12 PM
subject:[Dixonary] Resubscribe?
mailed-by:googlegroups.com
signed-by:googlegroups.com

On Fri, Jan 10, 2020 at 3:12 PM 'Efrem G Mallach' via Dixonary <dixo...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
If everyone gets this, I resubscribed successfully.

Efrem

Stephen Dixon

Jan 10, 2020, 10:23:57 AM1/10/20
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
I think replying to any message generated out of the group is going produce a message that is visible to the group, as a whole.

As I said earlier, I think any dealer has to have some private email account to which definitions are sent.

The second level is the sender. The whole things also depends on what email goes in the To: line of submission email.

If you have a players Google Group address in your address book, that may very pop up as son as you start entering his/her name.

If you accept that without checking it against what the dealer posted in the announcement, then the mid-address is your fault.

The safest thing to do is to type in the whole address, as specified in the announcement.

--
Stephen Dixon
email: steved...@gmail.com

With the right music, you either forget everything...OR, you remember everything.

Efrem G Mallach

Jan 10, 2020, 10:34:10 AM1/10/20
to Dixonary
I think I'll get a gmail account to use for this game, and, at least initially, for nothing else. That may be the simplest way out.

Won't happen until this deal is over, though. Too much can go wrong that would mess with the deal.

Dan: do I have to unsubscribe my present address before I subscribe with my new persona?

Efrem

P.S. to everyone: If you haven't told me what EPHOR might mean yet, please do.