Round 3045 new word MANQUE

Shani Naylor

Jan 23, 2020, 7:31:15 PM1/23/20
to dixo...@googlegroups.com

Hi all

To give Efrem & Tim a break, I'll take over the deal. The word for Round 3045 shall be:

*************************************

MANQUE

*************************************

Please don't look up the word. Send a bogus definition to my gmail address, and let me know if you are DQ.

The deadline is 8am Sunday 26 January (NZDT) or:

Los Angeles, USA                             Sat, 25 Jan, 11am

New York, USA                                 Sat, 25 Jan,  2pm

London, United Kingdom               Sat, 25 Jan, 7pm

Amsterdam, Netherlands              Sat, 25 Jan, 8pm

(please check these times and adjust accordingly)

New players always welcome!

Shani

Shani Naylor

Jan 24, 2020, 12:34:32 AM1/24/20
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
To prevent unnecessary DQs, can I make it clear to everyone that the correct def is NOT the French translation of MANQUE.

I'm letting you know because I have had two players DQ on the basis of the French translation. I have also received no fake defs which could indicate that some players are waiting to see if the word will get replaced due to DQs.

Is this helpful?

Shani

Ryan McGill

Jan 24, 2020, 11:41:28 AM1/24/20
to Dixonary
A French fighting Pokemans based off a simian and a ball of fluff.

/millennial

NAD