Round 3016 new word - ZORILLA

Mike Shefler

Sep 24, 2019, 10:58:13 AM9/24/19
to Dixonary
The word - ZORILLA

The due date for your defs - Thursday, September 26, 9 AM EDT.

The email address - sta...@salsgiver.com

Your move....

Debbie

Sep 24, 2019, 1:17:55 PM9/24/19
to Dixonary
Heroic masked beast! (NAD)

~Bending under the weight of His mercies~

This life is temporary. This life is short.  When this life is over, our bodies will die and become empty shells, but our souls will continue to live forever.  Where will the “real you” live?  Will you live for all eternity separated from God?  Or will you spend eternity in the presence of God in heaven?   Learn more so you can make your most important decision:
http://www.godlife.com/gospel/  and  http://www.godlife.com/en/about-christianity

Judy Madnick

Sep 24, 2019, 1:32:43 PM9/24/19
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
I prefer a cross between a zebra and a gorilla. (Hope that's not the real definition!)

Judy

Sep 24, 2019, 1:46:54 PM9/24/19
to Dixonary
I hope that's not real, definition or not!

Judy Madnick

Sep 24, 2019, 1:47:59 PM9/24/19
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
ROFL!