The WORD for Rnd 3015 - GALATEA

Christopher Carson

Sep 20, 2019, 5:21:27 PM9/20/19
to The Intrepid Dixonists

As usual, bear with me on the deadlines.  While I don’t have the commute to Manhattan to deal with anymore, in it’s place we have two active little granddaughters (10 and 7) with us 3 days a week when our daughter the nurse is working.  As a result, there may be a little extra time tacked onto the deadlines as life intervenes.

But that said, barring a rash of DQs, the word for round 3015 will be

*

***

*****

*******

*********

***********

*************

*************** G A L A T E A

*************

***********

*********

********

******

****

***

*

Capitalization is not significant.

Please submit your fake definitions for this word, by email, on or before the deadline, which is 7:00 AM EDT on Sunday, September 22, 2019, or

4:00 AM PDT .

If you are DQ, please advise soonest so I can dig out another word.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10