Rnd 3059 - NEW WORD

Christopher Carson

Mar 19, 2020, 4:22:50 PM3/19/20
to Dixo...@googlegroups.com

Can’t say I was surprised after the late rush.

Barring a rash of DQs, the word for round 3059 will be

*

***

*****

*******

*********

***********

*************

*************** C H A T O Y A N T

*************

***********

*********

********

******

****

***

*

Capitalization is not significant.

While I no longer commute to Manhattan (Yay!), the deadlines will still be

extended as needed to allow for things like eating and sleeping.

Please submit your fake definitions for this word, by _email_, on or before the deadline, which is 8:00 AM EDT on Saturday, March 21, 2020, or

5:00 AM PDT .

If you are DQ, please advise soonest so I can dig out another word.

Ryan McGill

Mar 19, 2020, 6:23:40 PM3/19/20
to Dixonary
The app Ms. Jackson uses to communicate with spirits beyond the grave.

NAD

Efrem G Mallach

Mar 19, 2020, 7:03:50 PM3/19/20
to 'Efrem G Mallach' via Dixonary
Funny - I thought it was the ancestral home of the Yant family, south of Paris.

Efrem/nad

nancygoat

Mar 20, 2020, 7:20:28 PM3/20/20
to Dixonary
A cat who can see into your soul...and doesn't care.

Nancy
NAD