Round 3074 NEW WORD

Christopher Carson

May 18, 2020, 6:24:54 AM5/18/20
to Dixo...@googlegroups.com

Here we go again with another entry from the “W” section of the AHD.  I did check my word list this time but it’s been awhile since I’ve seen an update.  If this one doesn’t fly I’ll have to shift dictionary sections.  I really have to get back to the library when we have access again and spend some time with the OED.

Barring a rash of DQs, the word for round 3074 will be

*

***

*****

*******

*********

***********

*************

*************** W I F T Y

*************

***********

*********

********

******

****

***

*

Capitalization is not significant.

Please submit your fake definitions for this word, by _email_, on or before the deadline, which is 6:00 AM EDT on Wednesday, May 20, 2020, or

3:00 AM PDT .

If you are DQ, please advise soonest so I can dig out another word.

Chris