Round 3055 new word: MAMAMOUCHI

Daniel B Widdis

Mar 1, 2020, 12:45:49 PM3/1/20
to Dixonary

Found somewhere in the dictionary between mamaguy and mamihlapinatapai is:

*** MAMAMOUCHI ***

Please send me your fabulous, fanciful, fake, fictitious, fairy-tale, fabricated, false, fantastical, forged, fabled, far fetched, fraudulent, flim flam, feigned, fanatical, and figmental definitions for MAMAMOUCHI by email to widdis (AT) dixonary (DOT) net

Including MAMAMOUCHI and/or 3055 in your subject line will reduce the chances that I'll miss your submission. So will sending it to my dixonary dot net address!

The deadline will be 35 ¼ hours from this posting at 9pm PST on Monday, March 2. That's midnight EST and Tuesday 0500 UTC, which is 5am GMT in the UK, 6am CET in the Netherlands, 4 pm AEDT in Melbourne, and 6 pm NZDT in Wellington.

Should I have missed or miscalculated your time zone, the authoritative deadline can be found on this page, which will convert the deadline to your own time zone and offer links to a countdown, add-to-calendar, and other tools.

Stephen Dixon

Mar 2, 2020, 2:51:17 PM3/2/20
to Dixonary Group
Wasn't this guy on the Trump White House staff for a couple of weeks?

Stephen Dixon
email: steved...@gmail.com

“Wherever you are is the entry point”  - Kabir Das

Efrem G Mallach

Mar 2, 2020, 3:08:08 PM3/2/20
to Dixonary
Either that, or he's the current Secretary of the Treasury.

Ryan McGill

Mar 2, 2020, 7:23:16 PM3/2/20
to Dixonary
The favored dance of Gomez Addams and Uncle Fester.

NAD