Round 3104: GRA [Announcement]

Paul Keating

Sep 10, 2020, 1:08:23 PM9/10/20
to Dixonary

I can’t pretend I didn’t see this coming.

The word for Round 3104 is

                                                              G R A

Capitalization is not significant.

Please let me have your fanciful definitions for gra to the email address dixo...@boargules.com by the deadline, which is Saturday 12 September at 09h00 CEST, other times for other places here. That is about 38 hours from now.

Efrem G Mallach

Sep 10, 2020, 1:11:00 PM9/10/20
to 'Mike Shefler' via Dixonary
Of course you can, Paul. We'd just know you were faking.

Efrem

========================

On Sep 10, 2020, at 1:08 PM, Paul Keating <dixo...@boargules.com> wrote:

I can’t pretend I didn’t see this coming...

Ryan McGill

Sep 10, 2020, 6:02:37 PM9/10/20
to Dixonary
I can't express how excited that I am that this word  so closely resembles GARABA:

France International/Mike Shefler

Sep 10, 2020, 6:13:14 PM9/10/20
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
You know what they say, "Garaba in, garaba out."