Round 3121 new word WARIANGLE

Johnb - co.uk

Nov 18, 2020, 5:02:50 PM11/18/20
to Dixonarians

The word for round 3121 is

**********************

WARIANGLE

**********************

Don't look it up. If you know it please let me know soon and I will choose another word.  Otherwise please send your definitions to me privately at this address jo...@john-barrs.co.uk  or johnn...@gmail.com

Submission Date and time is 14:00 GMT on the 20th November and other times as appropriate  to other places

--
JohnnyB

Tony Abell

Nov 18, 2020, 9:20:59 PM11/18/20
to Johnb - co.uk

> *WARIANGLE*

A wahree-sided plane figure.

-<nad>-

Daniel B Widdis

Nov 18, 2020, 10:55:00 PM11/18/20
to Dixonary

The direction between straight ahead and where your pupils point when giving someone “side-eye”.

Dan|naD

Tim B

Nov 19, 2020, 2:50:47 AM11/19/20
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
fishing while on the lookout for water bailiffs.

NAD

Best wishes,
Tim Bourne.