Round 3252: SHAKESPEARE-NAVELS

Daniel B Widdis

May 14, 2022, 1:05:16 PM5/14/22
to Dixonary

Found somewhere in the dictionary between shahtoosh and shallal is:

*** SHAKESPEARE-NAVELS ***

Please send me your fabulous, fanciful, fake, fictitious, fairy-tale, fabricated, false, fantastical, forged, fabled, far fetched, fraudulent, flim flam, feigned, fanatical, and figmental definitions for SHAKESPEARE-NAVELS by email to widdis (AT) dixonary (DOT) net

Including SHAKESPEARE-NAVELS and/or 3252 in your subject line will reduce the chances that I'll miss your submission.  So will sending it to my dixonary dot net address!

I’ll set the deadline in just under 36 hours at 10 pm PDT on Sunday, May 15.  That’s Monday May 16 at 1am EDT, 6 am BST at the Greenwich Meridian and elsewhere in the UK, 7am CEST at la Méridienne de France and in most of Europe, 3 pm AEST in Melbourne and 5pm NZST in Auckland.

Efrem G Mallach

May 14, 2022, 1:49:32 PM5/14/22
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
SHAKESPEARE-NAVELS: A variety of orange popular in late 16th and early 17th-century England.

Efrem/NAD

Daniel B Widdis

May 14, 2022, 2:04:43 PM5/14/22
to Dixonary

An orange by any other name would taste as sweet.

Daniel B Widdis

May 14, 2022, 2:12:42 PM5/14/22
to Dixonary

There is a website that will generate a sonnet for you.  I love the internet.

Ode to the Orange

My sweet orange, you inspire me to write.

How I love the way you eat, sit and squeeze,

Invading my mind day and through the night,

Always dreaming about the juicy seize.

Let me compare you to a bound buffet?

You are more perfect, orange and tasty.

Sound breeze flaps the dimpled dancers of May,

And the springtime has the goosey pasty.

How do I love you? Let me count the ways.

I love your goosy peel, slices and seeds.

Thinking of your meet slices fills my days.

My love for you is the citrusy leeds.

Now I must away with a subject heart,

Remember my blue words whilst we're apart.

From: Dixonary <dixo...@googlegroups.com> on behalf of Efrem G Mallach <efrem....@gmail.com>
Date: Saturday, May 14, 2022 at 10:49 AM
To: Dixonary <dixo...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [Dixonary] Round 3252: SHAKESPEARE-NAVELS

SHAKESPEARE-NAVELS: A variety of orange popular in late 16th and early 17th-century England.

Judy Madnick

May 14, 2022, 2:14:55 PM5/14/22
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
That's better than anything I've thought of so far!

Judy

Paul Keating

May 14, 2022, 3:12:30 PM5/14/22
to dixo...@googlegroups.com