Round 3056 new word: THRASONICAL

Ryan McGill

Mar 6, 2020, 2:45:55 AM3/6/20
to Dixonary
Hi Everyone!

Having not heard from Tony, here's what I came up with:

I was hoping that I would find a word at my event tonight, and I did: in one of those magnetic poetry kits on the side of a fridge, and of course, verified with a handy, reputable online dictionary.

Our word—should you all choose to accept it—is

THRASONICAL.

As listed, there is no capitalization.

Your job is to send an email with a single fabricated or otherwise falsified definition to ryanm...@gmail.com before the deadline, for which, please see below. Whether your definition is plausible or not is up to you. New players are welcome to send definitions as well, as are old players. For best results, please include the round number and word in your subject line.

If you're already DQ, please let me know ASAP so I can switch words without having to adjust the deadline.

Please provide your definition by 06:00 UTC Sunday, 8 March, and adjust for your time zone as needed (or click here: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=THRASONICAL+definitions+due&iso=20200308T06&p1=1440). You should have a bit less than 46 hours as of the time of this posting.

Be well, friends!

Rx.

Daniel B Widdis

Mar 6, 2020, 11:05:23 AM3/6/20
to dixo...@googlegroups.com

Perhaps we should use the mock honour “mamamouchi” to describe a dealah who welches on his/her duties!

Or, perhaps it is appropriate for a “real winner” who by nature of this situation becomes an “unreal winner” 😃

Ryan McGill

Mar 6, 2020, 2:24:03 PM3/6/20
to Dixonary
I rather like the latter. What an honor.