Rd. 3052: New Word -- Froe

nancygoat

Feb 21, 2020, 4:13:08 AM2/21/20
to Dixonary
It figures.  I couldn't think of a definition last round, so I submitted a slightly modified definition of "faucet."  And saw the votes piling up on that def, so I chose the least likely def.  Which was the right one.  Yeesh.  On the positive side, I got 8 points to make up for quite a number of pathetic rounds before...

Anyway, here's hoping this round goes better than that one.  The word for this round is the sweet and simple:

------------->>>> froe <<<<---------------------

Any DQs should be delivered as soon as possible.  Fanciful definitions should be sent to nancyshe...@gmail.com.  Deadline for said definitions is:

7 p.m. GMT on Saturday February 22.

2 p.m. EST on the same day

and other times around the world that I hope you can figure out.  Last time I tried to do that, I got it way wrong.

Happy defining!

Nancy

Johnb - co.uk

Feb 21, 2020, 5:30:57 AM2/21/20
to dixo...@googlegroups.com

nickname for Frodo

Johnny_NAD_B

Efrem G Mallach

Feb 21, 2020, 9:06:39 AM2/21/20
to Dixonary
The opposite of, or in the other direction from, toe.

Efrem/nad

========================

France International/Mike Shefler

Feb 21, 2020, 9:11:04 AM2/21/20
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
flozen water froating in the sea.

Stephen Dixon

Feb 21, 2020, 9:30:04 AM2/21/20
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
Well-played, Nancy, the deal notwithstanding.

Stephen Dixon
email: steved...@gmail.com

“Wherever you are is the entry point”  - Kabir Das

Ryan McGill

Feb 21, 2020, 1:51:25 PM2/21/20
to Dixonary
Looks like a new email for you, or at least one I haven't seen or used before.

Just replying to the forum so you know I sent a def in, in case I got the address wrong.

Ryan

Ryan McGill

Daniel B Widdis

Feb 21, 2020, 11:28:51 PM2/21/20
to dixo...@googlegroups.com

I think that was probably a NAD 😊

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/dixonary/14e07902-e086-4ad7-909a-021d812b225f%40googlegroups.com.

Ryan McGill

Feb 24, 2020, 3:06:29 PM2/24/20
to Dixonary
Well, it doesn't say so, so I'm tempted to say it looks at least slightly Stevey.