[Dixonary] Round 3198 BOOPS BOOPS progress(?) report

Efrem G Mallach

Sep 23, 2021, 11:39:37 PM9/23/21
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
Fellow addicts,

With 9 1/2 hours to go (for most of which most North Americans will be asleep) in the definition half of round 3197, BOOPS BOOPS, I have a scant five definitions from players Barrs, Keating, Madnick, Shefler, and Widdis. That ain't enough. So, in hopes of scaring up a few more than would come in otherwise, I'll extend the deadline for defs by 12 hours: until 9 pm Friday in North America's eastern time zone. I think that's also:

- 8 pm Friday in Chicago
- 6 pm Friday in California
- 1 pm Saturday in Wellington
- 3 am Saturday in Paris and Cape Town
- 2 am Saturday in London

Votes will, I expect, be due 48 hours after that: 9 pm Sunday in North America EDT and so on in other places.

As always, new players are welcome. Just send a fake definition of BOOPS BOOPS, without looking it up, to me: emallach at verizon dot net. Don't Reply to this message, as that will send your definition to everyone.

Your dealah,

Efrem

Efrem G Mallach

Sep 23, 2021, 11:42:23 PM9/23/21
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
Correction to the first sentence below: the round number is 3198, not 3197. (That's what happens when I try to do this at 11:30 at night.) The round number in the subject line is correct.

Efrem

Begin forwarded message:

Daniel B Widdis

Sep 23, 2021, 11:57:08 PM9/23/21
to Dixonary

Any other mistake and I’ll have to boops boops you on the nose.