[Dixonary] Round 3099 PAHAN progress report

Efrem G Mallach

Aug 24, 2020, 11:12:41 AM8/24/20
to 'Efrem G Mallach' via Dixonary
Folks,

With not quite 23 hours left for defining, I have seven fake definitions of PAHAN from players Barrs, Carson, Cunningham, Embler, Lodge, Madnick, and Naylor - plus the real one. It would be good to have more.

If you sent a def and your name isn't on that list, please re-send it. You might also send a public message, without the definition itself, to the effect that you did that.

Please send your fake definitions to emallach at verizon dot net. Deadlines are in the table. I'll use its top row. The others are conversions by timeanddate.com:

I expect the voting period to end 46 hours after the above times.

Stay safe,

Efrem