Round 3108: DREGBALY [Progress and deadline extension]

Paul Keating

Sep 26, 2020, 5:30:23 PM9/26/20
to Dixonary
With a little under 10 hours to go (and half of those in the small hours of Sunday morning for the majority of players) I have creative proposals from
  • Tim Bourne
  • Mike Shefler
  • Chris Carson
  • Shani Naylor
  • Nancy Shepherdson
  • Johnny Barrs
  • Debbie Embler
  • Tim Lodge
  • Judy Madnick
I'm pleasantly impressed by the quality of the submissions so far, but the quantity leaves a little to be desired. To give other players time to come up with defs for what is, I freely admit, a bit of a stinker, I'm extending the deadline by 24 hours to Monday at 09h00 CEST, other times for other places here. If you're not on the list above please take the opportunity to point out my mistake.