Round 3183 new word POWIE

Mike Shefler

Jul 17, 2021, 10:55:27 AM7/17/21
to Dixonary
I dealt POVIE in round 3179. Next to it in the dictionary is POWIE.

Send me your fake defs, DQs, etc  to stamps at salsgiver dot com no later than 10 AM, EDT, Monday, July 19.

Daniel B Widdis

Jul 17, 2021, 2:02:51 PM7/17/21
to Dixonary

A movie in which Batman hits a villain accompanied by animated text indicating powerful punches.

Judy Madnick

Jul 17, 2021, 3:27:26 PM7/17/21
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
I'd vote for that. LOL!

Judy

I dealt POVIE in round 3179. Next to it in the dictionary is POWIE.

Send me your fake defs, DQs, etc  to stamps at salsgiver dot com no later than 10 AM, EDT, Monday, July 19.

Johnb - co.uk

Jul 18, 2021, 4:59:05 AM7/18/21
to 'Mike Shefler' via Dixonary
Mike

this response is neither a fake def, nor a DQ so it must be an etc

Johnny_nad_B

Send me your fake defs, DQs, etc  to stamps at salsgiver dot com no later than 10 AM, EDT, Monday, July 19.

Paul Keating

Jul 18, 2021, 5:32:02 AM7/18/21
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
Aww. I would've voted for that.

Though to be serious, it is legitimate for players to notify the dealer that they know The Word, and if the round proceeds with it, they will sit out that round. That would be neither a DQ nor a def.