[dixonary] Round 3261 DYSANIA progress report

1 view

Efrem Mallach

Jun 23, 2022, 9:16:11 PM6/23/22
to 'Mike Shefler' via Dixonary
Folks,

With 18+ hours left in the definition phase, I have seven fake definitions of SPANGHEW from players Barrs, Embler, Keating, Madnick, Naylor, Shefler, and Widdis, If you sent one and I didn't list your name, please send it again to emallach at verizon dot net. If you didn't send one yet, please do.

To refresh your memory, the deadline is:

Let's get those creative juices flowing!

Efrem

Judy Madnick

Jun 23, 2022, 9:49:11 PM6/23/22
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
I assume you mean DYSANIA. (See body of email.)

Judy
PastedGraphic-2.png

Efrem Mallach

Jun 23, 2022, 10:19:20 PM6/23/22
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I did; thanks for catching that. The subject line, the list of submitters, and the deadline chart are, fortunately, correct for this round.

Efrem