Stay away from docs?

Hero’s fall Cunningham

Nov 11, 2021, 11:12:50 AM11/11/21
to Dixonary
Spent a week with CHF - lost 20 pounds and added two more meds.
Moral: Avoid hospitals for a while.

Dave

Efrem G Mallach

Nov 11, 2021, 11:24:05 AM11/11/21
to 'Mike Shefler' via Dixonary
When I saw the subject line, I thought you'd tell us about a problem with Google's word processing software ...

Welcome back, and hope you're successful in avoiding them!

Efrem

P.S. If the subject line is a recommendation, I unfortunately won't be able to comply. My annual checkup is scheduled for tomorrow morning.

Judy Madnick

Nov 11, 2021, 1:01:26 PM11/11/21
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
I trust that means you're out of the hospital, which is the *good* news. Stay well!

Judy Madnick