Rnd 3074 Oops

Christopher Carson

May 20, 2020, 8:23:50 AM5/20/20
to Dixo...@googlegroups.com

There’s always something.  Apologies to Alan and Nancy.  Windows 10 suddenly decided to toss your emails in the spam folder and I neglected to check.  2 dealer points will be awarded.

Chris

Da Forgetful Dealah

Shani Naylor

May 20, 2020, 3:41:32 PM5/20/20
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
It would really have been a bumper crop  - my defs not there either.

Christopher Carson

May 20, 2020, 3:48:38 PM5/20/20
to dixo...@googlegroups.com

You’re right.  I just found the email buried in a cluster of other ones.  I must have overlooked it as a def.  That’s really too bad.  We would have had a record with 3 additional defs. Two dealer points will be posted.  I’m going to have to draw up a checklist for dealing that includes a final check of the Junk folder as well as carefully deleting off topic messages as they are received and read.  I tried to flag defs but that obviously didn’t work.

Chris

Joseph Leckenby

May 20, 2020, 5:36:43 PM5/20/20
to Dixonary

Did you get my message? Mine’s not in there either!

On Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at 3:48:38 PM UTC-4, Chris wrote:

You’re right.  I just found the email buried in a cluster of other ones.  I must have overlooked it as a def.  That’s really too bad.  We would have had a record with 3 additional defs. Two dealer points will be posted.  I’m going to have to draw up a checklist for dealing that includes a final check of the Junk folder as well as carefully deleting off topic messages as they are received and read.  I tried to flag defs but that obviously didn’t work.

Chris

Tim Lodge

May 21, 2020, 6:28:48 AM5/21/20
to Dixonary
I don't see my def in its original form, either, but I suspect you combined it with another.  It's good to see so many people playing, though we're not quite back to the glory days around Round 1000, when I seem to remember that we often had more than 20 defs.

--  Tim L