Round 2999 AULACOGEN Reminder

Tim Lodge

Jul 17, 2019, 4:49:42 PM7/17/19
to Dixonary
I'm not going to be able to post a reminder tomorrow, so I'm doing it now.  With 23 hours to go, I've received defs of the word AULACOGEN from the following 7 players:

Johnny Barrs, Tim Bourne, Debbie Embler, Hugo Kornelis, Judy Madnick, Mike Shefler, and Dan Widdis.

There's room for plenty more, so if your name isn't here, please send me a def by email to d...@timlodge.co.uk before the deadline of:

          21:00 BST on Thursday 18th June which is:
          20:00 GMT/UTC
          23:00 CET
           4:00 PM EDT
           1:00 PM PDT
          08:00 NZST on Friday in New Zealand

--  Tim L

Guerri Stevens

Jul 22, 2019, 11:43:34 AM7/22/19
to dixo...@googlegroups.com

June 18?

Johnb - co.uk

Jul 22, 2019, 11:54:17 AM7/22/19
to dixo...@googlegroups.com

Guerri,

that gives you plenty of time to cogitate - the next time June the 18th is a Thursday is  next year (I think)

JohnnyB