Round 3213 LOTIUM Reminder

Tim Lodge

Dec 1, 2021, 6:22:19 PM12/1/21
to Dixonary
With about 10½ hours to go, I've now received defs of the word LOTIUM from the following 9 players:

         Johnny Barrs, Tim Bourne, Debbie Embler, Paul Keating, Judy Madnick, Efrem Mallach, Shani Naylor, Mike Shefler, and Dan Widdis.

There's room for plenty more, so if your name isn't here, please send me a def by email to d...@timlodge.co.uk before the deadline of:

        10:00 UTC/GMT on Thursday 2nd December in London
        11:00 CET in France and the Netherlands
         5:00 AM EST in New York
         2:00 AM PST in California
        23:00 NZST in New Zealand

--  Tim L

Ann Druce

Dec 2, 2021, 5:52:30 AM12/2/21
to Dixonary

Lotium:  Brightly coloured, social bird with a black eye-stripe, dark brown wings and tail, and a short conical bill.  Endemic to Madagascar.

Regards

Ann

photo

Ann Druce
Strategically Digital

signature_28692564

signature_792915373

Phone  082 788 8582

Email  a...@anndruce.com

Website  www.anndruce.com

Ann Druce

Dec 2, 2021, 5:54:05 AM12/2/21
to Dixonary

Damn, two blunders!  Too late and then I sent it to everyone so I can’t even use this definition another time!

Regards

Ann

photo

Ann Druce