Round 3048 Word Announcement: BROKALY

Tim Lodge

Feb 4, 2020, 10:32:14 AM2/4/20
to Dixonary
Perhaps not surprisingly, I've had no objections to my taking over the next deal.  I expect that when Mike has managed to sort out the results for OONFERSELL, they will show that I would have got the deal even if I'd waited.

The new word is:

                  *******************
                  *                 *
                  *     BROKALY     *
                  *                 *
                  *******************

Please send your fake defs and DQs to me by email to d...@timlodge.co.uk before the deadline of:

          22:00 GMT/UTC on Wednesday 5th February, which is:
          23:00 CET
           5:00 PM EST
           2:00 PM PST
          11:00 NZDT on Thursday in New Zealand

New players are welcome.  Don't look up the word, but just send me a fake and fanciful definition of the word.

--  Tim L

Stephen Dixon

Feb 4, 2020, 10:34:12 AM2/4/20
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
When somebody reaches for the check that kind of smoothness and class, who is going to object?

Stephen Dixon
email: steved...@gmail.com

With the right music, you either forget everything...OR, you remember everything.

Efrem G Mallach

Feb 4, 2020, 10:41:50 AM2/4/20
to Dixonary
BROKALY: Done in the style of American news broadcaster Tom Brokaw.

Efrem/nad

========================

Ryan McGill

Shani Naylor

Feb 5, 2020, 2:25:47 AM2/5/20
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
What you serve for dinner, along with kabaj and kukumba.

nad

Efrem G Mallach

Feb 5, 2020, 8:51:27 AM2/5/20
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
Love it!

Will have to make some with balsamik vinegar.

Efrem

Ryan McGill