Round 3094: New Woid DODDIES

Daniel B Widdis

Aug 4, 2020, 11:17:53 PM8/4/20
to Dixonary

Found somewhere in the dictionary between dockmackie and dodrantal is:

*** DODDIES ***

Please send me your fabulous, fanciful, fake, fictitious, fairy-tale, fabricated, false, fantastical, forged, fabled, far fetched, fraudulent, flim flam, feigned, fanatical, and figmental definitions for DODDIES by email to widdis (AT) dixonary (DOT) net

Including DODDIES and/or 3094 in your subject line will reduce the chances that I'll miss your submission. So will sending it to my dixonary dot net address!

The deadline will be just under 35 ¾ hours from this posting at 8am PDT on Thursday, August 6, which is 11am EDT. That's 1500 UTC, 4pm BST in the UK, 5pm CEST in the Netherlands, and early Friday morning at 1am AEST in Melbourne, and 3 am NZST in Wellington.

New players lurking on the mailing list, join in!  Don’t look it up!