Round 3077 new word BOMBINATE

Ryan McGill

May 30, 2020, 2:10:04 PM5/30/20
to Dixonary
Can’t say I didn’t see that coming. I even had to vote strategically to try to avoid it, which almost worked. Ah, well.

Our word—should you all choose to accept it—is

BOMBINATE.

As listed, there is no capitalization.

Your job is to send an email with a single fabricated or otherwise falsified definition to ryanm...@gmail.com before the deadline, for which, please see below. Whether your definition is plausible or not is up to you. New players are welcome to send definitions as well, as are old players. For best results, please include the round number and word in your subject line.

If you're already DQ, please let me know ASAP so I can switch words without having to adjust the deadline.

Please provide your definition by 18:00 UTC Monday, 1 June, and adjust for your time zone as needed (or click here: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=BOMBINATE+definitions+due&iso=20200601T18&p1=1440). You should have a bit less than 46 hours as of the time of this posting.

Be well, friends!

Rx.

Joseph Leckenby

May 30, 2020, 6:57:15 PM5/30/20
to Dixonary
NAD
To act silly at a bar

Daniel B Widdis

May 30, 2020, 9:41:07 PM5/30/20
to Dixonary

If you bombinate too much you might end up defenestrated. 😊

Johnb - co.uk

May 31, 2020, 4:44:22 AM5/31/20
to dixo...@googlegroups.com

On 31/05/2020 02:41, Daniel B Widdis wrote:
If you bombinate too much you might end up defenestrated
some people will do anything to get rid of Windows(TM)
JohnnyB

Daniel B Widdis

May 31, 2020, 2:35:16 PM5/31/20
to Dixonary
I voted strategically to avoid it by picking the wrong defs. __

Wish I could say that was intentional.

Ryan McGill

May 31, 2020, 8:20:44 PM5/31/20
to Dixonary
I was voting to boost other definitions.