[Dixonary] Round 3256 SPANGHEW progress report

Efrem G Mallach

May 31, 2022, 9:14:30 PM5/31/22
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
Folks,

About midway through the definition phase, I have eight fake definitions of SPANGHEW from players Barrs, Embler, Keating, Lodge, Madnick, A. Mallach, Shefler, and Widdis, with assurances from two honorable people that theirs will arrive. (You know who you are.) If you sent one and I didn't list your name, please send it again to emallach at verizon dot net. If you didn't send one, please do.

To refresh your memory, the deadline is a bit less than 24 hours from now:

Define away, people!

Efrem