Round 3094: DODDIES update

Daniel B Widdis

Aug 5, 2020, 9:41:33 PM8/5/20
to Dixonary

I currently have submissions from nine players: Tim Bourne, Shani Naylor, John Barrs, Paul Keating, Efrem Mallach, Nancy Shepherdson, Judy Madnick, Chris Carson, and Mike Shefler.

A few regulars are missing!  But you still have about 13 ½ hours left to submit!

As a reminder, the deadline is at 8am PDT on Thursday, August 6, which is 11am EDT. That's 1500 UTC, 4pm BST in the UK, 5pm CEST in the Netherlands, and early Friday morning at 1am AEST in Melbourne, and 3 am NZST in Wellington.

Daniel B Widdis

Aug 6, 2020, 11:25:37 AM8/6/20
to Dixonary

I still only have 10 player submissions, adding Tony Abell to the below list. And a very busy work day.  I will extend the deadline by 10 hours, so it’s still not too late.