lost definition

Guerri Stevens

Sep 5, 2019, 2:11:53 PM9/5/19
to Dixo...@googlegroups.com

I sent a message to the new email address

Efrem G Mallach

Sep 5, 2019, 2:33:11 PM9/5/19
to Dixonary
Thanks, Guerri. I got it. However, emallach (at) verizon (dot) net isn't a new address. It's the one I've asked people to use since my first deal: VOUSSOIR, Round 2317, in June 2012. It's more reliable than any other backup addresses anyone may have for me.

Efrem

On Sep 5, 2019, at 2:11 PM, Guerri Stevens <gue...@guerristevens.com> wrote:

I sent a message to the new email address

Guerri Stevens

Sep 5, 2019, 2:46:13 PM9/5/19
to 'Efrem G Mallach' via Dixonary

Sorry. I probably misdirected my fake definition. It is also possible that I am operating within a time frame in which I appear to be jinxed

Efrem G Mallach

Sep 5, 2019, 4:06:57 PM9/5/19
to Dixonary
Guerri,

No worries. However, I sent you a message regarding a small difference between the two definitions you sent me and asking which version you want me to use. (This is a public message, so no details.) Please see if you can find that message and let me know.

If I don't hear back from you, I'll use the longer one.

Efrem

On Sep 5, 2019, at 2:11 PM, Guerri Stevens <gue...@guerristevens.com> wrote:

I sent a message to the new email address

Guerri Stevens

Sep 6, 2019, 11:32:51 AM9/6/19
to 'Efrem G Mallach' via Dixonary

Here is what I see in the "From" address when I read a message from you

'Efrem G Mallach' via Dixonary <Dixo...@googlegroups.com

Efrem G Mallach

Sep 6, 2019, 11:39:26 AM9/6/19
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
I assume that would be when I send a message through the group, like this one, so - with the current settings - replies go to the group. When I send you a message directly, such as the one asking which of your two definitions I should use, it should show that it came from me. Does it?

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Guerri Stevens

Sep 6, 2019, 11:48:44 AM9/6/19
to 'Efrem G Mallach' via Dixonary

When I read your message below, here is what I see in th From address

    'Efrem G Mallach' via Dixo...@googlegroups.com

There is a star at the end

Efrem G Mallach

Sep 6, 2019, 11:49:55 AM9/6/19
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
That's right, because the message was sent via the group so replies should go to the group. It's working as it should.

Guerri Stevens

Sep 6, 2019, 12:14:41 PM9/6/19
to 'Efrem G Mallach' via Dixonary

Yes, the question on the two definitions came to me only. Unless someon is hacking into my email possibly to determine whether I should be committed to an asylum. Hmm, I suppose the latter could apply to any of us.