Round 3078 Word Announcement: HENTILAGET

Tim Lodge

Jun 3, 2020, 4:32:46 PM6/3/20
to Dixonary
For a change, I did see this one coming.  I'm going to use a word I heard on TV last week, so I hope Johnny B and Tim B were not watching the same programme or, if they were, won't be able to remember what it means.

The new word is:
                  *******************
                  *                 *
                  *    HENTILAGET   *
                  *                 *
                  *******************

Please send your fake defs and DQs to me by email to d...@timlodge.co.uk before the deadline of:

          10:00 BST on Friday 5th June, which is:
          11:00 CET
          09:00 GMT/UTC
           5:00 AM EDT
           2:00 AM PDT
          21:00 NZST in New Zealand

New players are welcome.  Don't look up the word, but just send me a fake and fanciful definition of the word.

--  Tim L

Johnb - co.uk

Jun 4, 2020, 4:36:32 AM6/4/20
to dixo...@googlegroups.com

The cry of a chicken farmer -- hen, you stay on that nest 'til a get an egg

Johnny_NAD_B

France International/Mike Shefler

Jun 4, 2020, 9:17:29 AM6/4/20
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
a lesser-known branch of the house of Anjou, producing mostly clerks and accountants.

<nad>

France International/Mike Shefler

Jun 4, 2020, 10:11:18 AM6/4/20
to 'France International/Mike Shefler' via Dixonary
a technique for making decorative jewel-work similar to cloisonné but using all-natural materials.

--Mike Shefler

France International/Mike Shefler

Jun 4, 2020, 10:17:20 AM6/4/20
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
oops. Shall I crown myself?

Judy Madnick

Jun 4, 2020, 10:18:53 AM6/4/20
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
I already crowned you!

On 6/4/2020 9:17 AM, 'France International/Mike Shefler' via Dixonary wrote:
a lesser-known branch of the house of Anjou, producing mostly clerks and accountants.

Judy Madnick

Jun 4, 2020, 10:22:43 AM6/4/20
to dixo...@googlegroups.com

Jun 4, 2020, 10:01:58 PM6/4/20