Round 3042 SAROS Reminder

Tim Lodge

Jan 14, 2020, 5:28:52 AM1/14/20
to Dixonary
With about 12 hours to go, I've received defs of the word SAROS from the following 8 players:

      Johnny Barrs, Tim Bourne, Chris Carson, Judy Madnick, Efrem Mallach, Ryan McGill, Shani Naylor, and Mike Shefler.

There's room for plenty more, so if your name isn't here, please send me a def by email to d...@timlodge.co.uk before the deadline of:

          22:00 GMT/UTC on Tuesday 14th January, which is:
          23:00 CET
           5:00 PM EDT
           2:00 PM PDT
          11:00 NZDT on Wednesday in New Zealand

--  Tim L

Tim Lodge

Jan 14, 2020, 2:32:07 PM1/14/20
to Dixonary
I've had a couple more, so I've now had defs from the following 10 players:

Johnny Barrs, Tim Bourne, Chris Carson, Steve Dixon, Debbie Embler, Judy Madnick, Efrem Mallach, Ryan McGill, Shani Naylor, Mike Shefler, and Dan Widdis.

There are at least 3 fairly regular players from whom I haven't yet heard , so if your name's not on the list above, please submit a def of SAROS before 22:00 UTC/5PM EST.

--  Tim L

Tim Lodge

Jan 14, 2020, 2:33:07 PM1/14/20
to Dixonary
Sorry, that should be 11 players.

Dave Cunningham

Jan 14, 2020, 4:54:05 PM1/14/20
to Dixonary
Sent mine a few minutes ago.  Was at WDW for two days.

Dave