Round 3154 Word Announcement: GARDNAP

Tim Lodge

Mar 26, 2021, 2:04:18 PM3/26/21
to Dixonary
All right, joke's over - I'm relying on you all not to vote for my def in the next round!

The new word is:

                  GARDNAP

Please send your fake defs and DQs to me by email to d...@timlodge.co.uk before the deadline of:

          13:00 UTC on Sunday 28th March
          14:00 BST in London
          15:00 CET in Bordeaux
          11:00 AM EDT in New York
           8:00 AM PDT in San Francisco
          03:00 NZDT pmn Monday in New Zealand

New players are welcome.  Don't look up the word, but just send me a fake and fanciful definition of the word.

--  Tim L

Paul Keating

Mar 26, 2021, 2:09:55 PM3/26/21
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
A flower-bed designer for a mobile phone.

nad

Efrem G Mallach

Mar 26, 2021, 2:35:41 PM3/26/21
to 'Mike Shefler' via Dixonary
What you're not supposed to do when you're on sentry duty.

Efrem/nad

Daniel B. Widdis

Mar 26, 2021, 2:49:37 PM3/26/21
to Dixonary
(v.) to be pushing up the daisies.  See also passed on; is no more; ceased to be; expired and gone to meet 'is maker; stiff; bereft of life; resting in peace; metabolic processes are now 'istory; kicked the bucket; shuffled off 'is mortal coil; run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible.

Tim B

Mar 26, 2021, 2:50:17 PM3/26/21
to dixo...@googlegroups.com

> *GARDNAP*

What you should not see at Buckingham Palace <g>.

Best wishes,
Tim Bourne.

Judy Madnick

Mar 26, 2021, 2:58:34 PM3/26/21