[Dixonary] Round 3088 FANA Progress Report

Efrem G Mallach

Jul 14, 2020, 10:01:12 AM7/14/20
to dixo...@googlegroups.com
Folks,

Just over midway through the defining phase, I have a mere seven fake definitions of FANA from players Barrs, Bourne, Carson, Lodge, Madnick, Naylor, and Shefler - plus, of course, one from the dictionary. The word "paucity" comes to mind. I would prefer an opportunity to use "plethora."

Perhaps people were so distracted by the discussion of deadlines that they forgot to define it. It's also possible that I missed a definition that accompanied a comment about deadlines. If that happened to yours, please let me know; I still have them all.

Please send your fake definitions to emallach at verizon dot net. The deadline is at these times in some of the places where Dixonarists are found. I'll go by the top line. Those below it are conversions by timeanddate.com:

I expect the voting period to end 48 hours after the times in the table.

Your dealer,

Efrem